Friday, August 7, 2015

Revealing a big secret ...

I promised you all a big surprise and here it is:
I'm opening an online shop. Yes, how awesome is that? To begin with I am hosting it by blog here: writeprettyshop.blogspot.com 


In the shop I will be selling stuff from my stash so be ready for some great deals on pretty paper and paper supplies!
A good thing you have to keep in mind when browsing is that I do not restock items - when they are sold out they will not come back so if you want something be sure to buy it before someone else does. I will always be posting here on the blog when I've added new stuff for the shop.

Also note that all prices are in DKK (Danish Kroners) so be sure to have a currancy calculater ready - just google and you should be able to find one fairly easy :-)

If you find something you like email the order to me at email@marieholm.dk.

Ready?

Go shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment