Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Swimming blue fish


I made this fish-themed box for one of my penpals.
The inspiration actually came from the Animal Planet Ocean Animal Cards that you see on the next picture. They are given out for free at our local grocery store and are collectable cards with info about ocean animals. It is often those little items that inspire me and makes me want to make themed letters.


I went on a scavanger hunt in my favourite stores looking for fish items and found some cool ones. I also looked in my pile of magazine cutouts and scrapbook paper. The box is a toffifee box that I wrapped in paper. In the bottom of the box I placed a picture of some old Danish fishing boats. The letter was written on some letter paper with cute oceanscenarie.
Items included was:
- Letter
- Pins
- Fish on a toothpick
- Hand towel with a fish on it (the small red Square)
- Animal Planet Ocean Cards
- Decorative 3D 'fan-styled' fish.


These pins were my favorite item. They are really cute and detailed.

1 comment:

  1. wow! I really love it , your penpal was lucky ^_^
    you're talented bravo

    ReplyDelete